Though summer has just begun, it's not too early to start making plans for fall. Click the video for more...
How can you get involved this fall?
Have a look at the various needs in each of our ministries below and contact Jason or click on staff names below and let us know with how you'd like to serve!
- Nursery Workers: Share Jesus' love with the youngest members of our congregation.
- Toddler Room Workers: Play with the preschoolers and share Jesus' love with them.
- Preschool Workers: Teach our 4 & 5 year olds about Jesus using lessons already prepared for you.
- Elementary Large Group leaders: Teach the Bible story to our elementary kids.
- Elementary Small Group Leaders: Share practical ways to live out the lesson with a group of elementary aged kids.
- Grade 5/6 Leaders: Teach the older kids about Jesus and why being His follower is important.
- Check-In Hosts: Help families sign in their kids on our computerized check in system.
- Junior & Senior High 3G Leaders: Co-lead weekly in descipling youth in a small group environment.
- Worship Leaders: People who are gifted in music to help disciple our youth to lead worship.
- One on One Mentors: Commit to meeting montly with one youth for mentorship.
- Event/Retreat Planning Team: Be part of a team to run events and retreats.
- Faith Milestones: Couples to offer support in training and equipping other parents.
- Leadership Development Team: Challenge, train and develop our youth leaders.
- Prayer Partners: for Alpha initiative in schools
- Small Group Facilitators: New and existing group leaders for all church Bible study initiative in the book of John.
- Conquer Series Leaders (October-November, 2017): Men to lead this life-changing, 5-week discipleship curriculum that teaches men how to conquer pornography and find freedom.
- Set Free Weekend Leadership Team (October 20-21, 2017): Learn how to be set free from the hurts, hang-ups and habits that we all have and be SET FREE.
- Alpha Course Leaders (February-March, 2018): Introduce the basics of the Christian faith through a series of talks and discussions.
- Live Full Weekend Leadership Team (April 13-14, 2018): Understand and experience what the Spirit-filled life is.
- Service Co-ordinators (2-3)
- Audio Techs (1-2)
- Vocalists (4-5)
- Bass & Electric Guitar Players (1 each)
- Prayer of the People: 3-4 people willing to pray publicly during the service.
- Worship Nights Leadership Team
- Christ in the Passover Host Team: Need 4-6 people for setup/cleanup and shopping.
- Participants for Christmas and Easter Services
- Greeters, Ushers and Hosts: Welcome people into our services.