We love people as they are and welcome them with open arms, and there is no better time to do this than on Sundays at our worship gatherings. An easy way to be hospitable and meet tons of cool people is through our Front Door Ministries which take place before, during and after our Sunday gatherings.
I'm grateful to Pastor Larry, Ginny & Brian Winter and Niqueline Shakotko for their leadership and the many smiling people who volunteer as Greeters, Ushers, Reception, Coffee Service and Discovery Cafe. I'm excited to be joining this leadership team along with Pastor Jason Dimnik and Wendy Eeles (who is helping us transform our Discover Cafe events into The Long Table events).
We are looking for more volunteers on all our Front Door teams. These are all easy and important ways to help people feel welcome and informed.
- Greeters - welcome people as they arrive at each of our doors.
- Ushers - welcome people into our sanctuary, help people find seats, hand out bulletins, collect the offering, provide leadership in the event of an emergency.
- Reception - provide information, help people register online for events, point people in the right direction when needed.
- Coffee Service - enhance the atmosphere of our gatherings with coffee service.
- The Long Table - offer hospitality with simple, periodic meals.
Complete the form below to volunteer. For more info, contact me (Pastor Mike).