A team of 17 youth and leaders are travelling to San Raymundo, Guatemala from February 15 - 22.
Click here to link to the trip blog. The team will be posting regular updates during the trip and would love to hear your comments! Scroll to the bottom of the post and log in with your Facebook, Twitter or Google account or create a Disqus account.
What the Team will be Doing
- Rekindling relationships with our Guatemalan friends.
- Teaching basic English to the school children.
- Delivering care packages to families.
- Building taxi/bus shelters for the community.
- Putting on a Children's Festival for the community.
How Can You Pray
- Pray for safe travel to San Raymundo and that connections wouldn’t cause baggage/flight problems.
- Pray that we would have many practical opportunities to share the love of Christ with local people in the church and community.
- Pray for each member of the team as they share their testimonies in various settings. Pray that we will not be afraid to step out of our comfort zones.
- Pray that God would give us physical health and strength throughout our time in Guatemala.
- Pray that we would engage with the local church in their services, and for team members taking part in leading services.
- Pray that God would speak specifically to team members about who they are in Christ, and what he is calling them to in the future.
- Pray that we would connect with the children, through crafts, games and dramas.
- Pray for the team as we say our goodbyes at the end of our trip.
- Pray that all our connections, flights and baggage details will work out well as we travel home.
Click here to learn more about the partnership our church has with the local church and school in San Raymundo.