We know that the current situation with COVID-19 is causing financial strain on many families. Below are links to federal and provincial assistance that may provide some relief.
Support for individuals including
- people facing unemployment or unable to work (including self-employed individuals)
- people who are sick, quaratined or self-isolated
- post-secondary students and recent graduates
Support for businesses including
- avoiding layoffs
- access to credit
- supporting financial stability and flexibility
- emergency isolation support
- utility payment deferral
- student loans repayment deferral
If you find this overwhelming and would like some help, please request support here (choose Financial Guidance).