Quick Connect Vlog - June 28
June 28, 2017
Though summer has just begun, it's not too early to start making plans for fall. Click the video for more...
How can you get involved this fall?
Have a look at the various needs in each of our ministries below and contact Jason or click on staff names below and let us know with how you'd like to serve!
Kids Ministries - Heather Yule
- Nursery Workers: Share Jesus' love with the youngest members of our congregation.
- Toddler Room Workers: Play with the preschoolers and share Jesus' love with them.
- Preschool Workers: Teach our 4 & 5 year olds about Jesus using lessons already prepared for you.
- Elementary Large Group leaders: Teach the Bible story to our elementary kids.
- Elementary Small Group Leaders: Share practical ways to live out the lesson with a group of elementary aged kids.
- Grade 5/6 Leaders: Teach the older kids about Jesus and why being His follower is important.
- Check-In Hosts: Help families sign in their kids on our computerized check in system.
Youth Ministries - Jason Dimnik
- Junior & Senior High 3G Leaders: Co-lead weekly in descipling youth in a small group environment.
- Worship Leaders: People who are gifted in music to help disciple our youth to lead worship.
- One on One Mentors: Commit to meeting montly with one youth for mentorship.
- Event/Retreat Planning Team: Be part of a team to run events and retreats.
- Faith Milestones: Couples to offer support in training and equipping other parents.
- Leadership Development Team: Challenge, train and develop our youth leaders.
- Prayer Partners: for Alpha initiative in schools
Adult Discipleship - Mike Poettcker
- Small Group Facilitators: New and existing group leaders for all church Bible study initiative in the book of John.
- Conquer Series Leaders (October-November, 2017): Men to lead this life-changing, 5-week discipleship curriculum that teaches men how to conquer pornography and find freedom.
- Set Free Weekend Leadership Team (October 20-21, 2017): Learn how to be set free from the hurts, hang-ups and habits that we all have and be SET FREE.
- Alpha Course Leaders (February-March, 2018): Introduce the basics of the Christian faith through a series of talks and discussions.
- Live Full Weekend Leadership Team (April 13-14, 2018): Understand and experience what the Spirit-filled life is.
Worship Ministry - Matt Quick
- Service Co-ordinators (2-3)
- Audio Techs (1-2)
- Vocalists (4-5)
- Bass & Electric Guitar Players (1 each)
- Prayer of the People: 3-4 people willing to pray publicly during the service.
- Worship Nights Leadership Team
- Christ in the Passover Host Team: Need 4-6 people for setup/cleanup and shopping.
- Participants for Christmas and Easter Services
Front Door Ministries - Larry Charter
- Greeters, Ushers and Hosts: Welcome people into our services.