Summer Soccer Camp
Soccer Camp is now FULL!
You can join the wait list by clicking below.
Alternately, another church in Cochrane is also hosting a soccer camp this summer. For more information, visit tapestrycochrane.ca/soccer-camp.
Cochrane Alliance Church is once again partnering with Athletes In Action to bring Soccer Camp to our community this July!
Become a total athlete! University, college and club soccer players from Athletes In Action will help your child develop fundamental dribbling, shooting, passing and ball control skills. Each day includes exciting competitions and fun tournaments. Every camper gets the individual attention they need to grow physically, socially, mentally, and spiritually.
SOCCER CAMP DETAILS:
DATE: July 17 -21, 2017
TIME: 9:00am - 3:00pm
LOCATION: Mitford Pond Field (Southeast of Mitford Pond)
AGE: Finishing Grade 1 - 5 in June 2017
Please send the following with your child(ren) each day:
- Bagged Lunch (Peanut Free). Snacks are provided. However, if your child has special dietary needs or allergies, we ask that you please provide your child with 2 snacks per day.
- Filled Water Bottle. We will have water onsite to refill throughout the day.
- Athletic Gear (no jeans please)
- Cleats and Shin Pads are recommended but not mandatory
- Sweater/Jacket/Rain Gear
- Bug Spray and Sunscreen. Please apply before coming and we will reapply throughout the day.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early on the first day of camp for check-in. For more information, email the Director of Children's Ministry or call (403) 932-6100 extension 712.
No refunds except for illness or injury.
Join the waitlist for our soccer camp by clicking below.